A Full Range Of Family Law Services

When you have a crisis in your family, the attorney you choose to represent you is critical. You need an attorney who will listen to you, be reachable at all hours and work with you to achieve your goals.

During your family law case, I, Marvin Knorr, will work with you to give you the advice you need. Based in Covington, The Law Office of Marvin Knorr & Associates will support you through what may be a confusing or difficult time.

Reliable Counsel At All Stages Of Your Family

As an experienced lawyer, I help northern Kentucky families overcome a variety of legal matters, such as:

  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Child support or spousal support
  • Adoption
  • Domestic violence and child protection
  • Paternity and grandparents’ rights
  • Prenuptial agreements

Family law attorneys can help you during both the best and worst moments in life. Whether you are starting a family, protecting your children or moving on from a relationship, I am ready to be your loyal advocate.

You Can Keep Control

When you choose to work with me, you will gain a partner – not a boss. You remain in control of your family law case. It is my duty to ensure that you have complete information and understand the possible outcomes of each option.

I will adjust my approach to match your goals. For example, if you are seeking a divorce and want to maintain a peaceful end to the marriage, I can represent your best interests while negotiating a divorce settlement. If you want to prioritize your financial future, I can fight aggressively in court for your fair share of the property. You remain at the center of your case.

Evaluate Your Family Law Case Today

Your case can affect your family’s future, and The Law Office of Marvin Knorr & Associates understands why the results matter. Call at 859-495-1857 or email me for a consultation. Communication and availability are important to you, so they are important to me. I will respond to your call at any time of the day or night.