If you are like many people in Kentucky, you have a cat or a dog that you love and consider a dear member of your family. This can be a wonderful thing, but if you are married and you and your spouse make the decision to get a divorce, you must now wrestle with the...
Month: May 2020
- What is “nesting” and can it help our family?
- How roadside breath tests may measure more than your BAC level
- Attorney Marvin Knorr selected for inclusion in the 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Kentucky
- Should you negotiate your divorce or settle in court?
- Did your officer have a probable cause to arrest?